Simmons imagined the Generation HIGH mattress in line with eco-friendly environmental Quality requirements. It is made from recycled and recyclable materials.
- It is equipped with Duetto® technology, a dual layer of recycled-steel pocket springs. The layered design of the pocket springs ensures that the areas of your body that are only slightly subjected to pressure are gently supported and areas that are under more pressure are perfectly supported.
- As it's filled with Aerelle® Blue wadding, made from recycled ocean recovered plastic, you will experience exceptional healthy and lasting comfort. Pressure points are reduced.
- It's also filled with Dacron Eco2 wadding, hollow recycled polyester fibres, promoting a sustainable future.
- The addition of linen and recycled wool, natural fibres, embrace you in a cocoon of wellness.
- 100% French production in our facilities in Saint-Amand-Les-Eaux in the Hauts de France region.
- Hand-tied padding ensuring mattress durability
- Fabric woven using recycled Ecolife® yarns, neutral for skin and for the environment, not treated. Reduces CO2 by 34%, energy consumption by 38% and water consumption by 67%.
Download the Generation high mattress product datasheet